Tuesday 5 May 2015

Experimenting with backgrounds and textures

After looking at images from my visual mood board which I had collected I realised that fashion still life is not always set on a plain white background. This got me thinking of how I could develop my photos even further. I thought about re-shooting my shots in a location which would suit them better. For example the beach theme could be shot on an actual beach with sand around however I was struggling to come up with ideas for all of my themes and sets. I then decided to reverse the idea by thinking of locations which would contrast with the photograph and make people question and ask why the clothes and accessories have been placed there. Once again, I struggled with thinking of ideas for unusual background locations just as much! I then decided just to experiment by re-creating the scene in an outside location to see what the outcome would be.







No comments:

Post a Comment