Friday 8 May 2015

Review of textured backgrounds and making plans of moving forward

I was really happy with the outcome from my textured background shoot. I feel it was very successful and definitely worth re-shooting. I still feel that the original edits were successful however the new photos have that finished professional look of what I was aiming for.

I want to experiment more with backgrounds to see what would work and what wouldn't. More of a trial and error process. Instead of re-shooting in many more locations I have decided to print my original edits onto acetate. I am then going to combine these photos with my macro and Kilve beach photos by placing them on a window and capturing the results with the light projecting through the back of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment